¡Ahorra hasta 70€ en tu Bono Oro o Plata!
While we comply with all applicable regulations, we expect visitors to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner to safeguard both their own health and safety and that of those in their care, especially minors, for whom they are the guarantors and must watch over at all times.
In this regard, visitors (i) must READ AND FOLLOW all written rules, directions, warnings and recommendations and properly use the recreational facilities and safety equipment, if any, provided, and (ii) FOLLOW AND RESPECT all instructions and directions provided by our staff.
It is essential that visitors who have dependents who, either because they are minors or because they are disabled, cannot adequately read or understand the rules, indications, warnings and/or written recommendations, have them explained to them and are reminded of them whenever necessary, without prejudice to the park staff being able to provide all necessary assistance.
Therefore, visitors must act responsibly for their own health and safety, as well as for the health and safety of their dependents and others around them.
Thus, each visitor assumes the commitment to adopt a civic and considerate behavior, both with other visitors and with the Park staff, and is obliged to respect the Park and its facilities, other visitors, employees, as well as the flora and fauna.
Visitors who, at the discretion of the park staff, do not comply with the rules and instructions of the staff and/or act irresponsibly and/or disrespectfully to other visitors and/or staff, may be expelled from the park without the right to claim any reimbursement. Likewise, the park reserves the right to bring these attitudes to the attention of the competent authorities.
Please refer to the specific guidelines and rules posted at the entrance of each of the recreational facilities, as well as the Park's general Park Rules described below.
WARNING! Assess your physical and emotional conditions BEFORE simply "Doing It".
The Park's activities and other facilities can provide our visitors with wonderful memories and exciting fun! But some of the facilities can also be adrenaline pumping activities that put your body under stress and can cause muscle tension and stress in the neck and back, as well as heart racing and increased blood pressure, among other things.
THEREFORE, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY, OR ALLOW YOUR DEPENDENTS TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY, IF YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, MEDICATION OR ANY OTHER NARCOTIC SUBSTANCE THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR HEALTH, SENSES, MENTAL ACUITY, REFLEXES AND COORDINATION.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE - OR ALLOW YOUR DEPENDENTS TO PARTICIPATE - IN ANY FACILITY OR ACTIVITY IF YOU HAVE, HAVE HAD OR BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, PRE-EXISTING HEALTH PROBLEM OR INJURY, INCLUDING - WITHOUT LIMITATION - HEART, NEUROLOGICAL, MUSCULAR, BACK, NECK, BONE, JOINT, TENDON, LIGAMENT, BRAIN, EYE, EAR, OR ANY OTHER DISEASE OR INJURY THAT MAY BE TRIGGERED OR AGGRAVATED BY USE OF THE FACILITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY.
YOU SHOULD ALSO NOT USE - UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED - IF YOU ARE (OR SUSPECT YOU MAY BE) PREGNANT; IF YOU HAVE UNDERGONE SURGERY WITHIN THE LAST FEW MONTHS OR IF YOU ARE STILL CONVALESCING OR RECOVERING FROM ANY ILLNESS, DISEASE, TREATMENT OR MEDICAL PROCEDURE.
ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE THAT YOU ARE PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY FIT TO SAFELY PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY.
THE PARK CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR HEALTH - OR THAT OF YOUR DEPENDENTS - IT MUST DETERMINE THAT YOU - OR YOUR DEPENDENTS - ARE FIT AND HEALTHY ENOUGH TO USE A FACILITY OR PERFORM AN ACTIVITY, AND THAT YOU MEET THE AGE, WEIGHT AND HEIGHT LIMITATIONS SET OUT IN THE PARK RULES.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ASSUME THE RISKS OF ANY ACTIVITY IN WHICH YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, OUR STAFF WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.
Always check in advance the operational changes of the Park and the closed areas.
A) Rules and circumstances of access and use
1. The capacity of the park and its various facilities is limited.
2. It is not allowed to enter the park grounds with any animal except guide dogs.
3. Access to the park grounds with bicycles, skates, scooters and similar elements is prohibited.
4. For safety reasons, there are restrictions on access to certain facilities, whether for reasons of age, height and/or physical condition. Please inquire at the entrance of each facility about the applicable access restrictions. You can also consult the park's website: Facilities.
5. The park provides a guide for visitors with disabilities.
6. Some facilities, shows, restaurants, stores and / or hobbies, may remain closed for technical, meteorological or organizational reasons. The Park will try to inform as far in advance as possible through its website, its official profiles in RRSS and at the information points of the park.
7. In order to temporarily leave the premises, it is mandatory to inform the ACCESS staff before leaving the premises, since in order to access again, the visitor must be duly identified -with the seal or any other means of identification established by the Park-. Otherwise, you may be denied access to the facilities. Please note that, depending on the type of ticket or Bonoparques you hold, you may not be allowed to re-enter the premises once you have left. Please review the terms and conditions and consult our ACCESS staff.
8. All types of sales and the distribution of pamphlets, flyers or products in the park facilities are prohibited, except those expressly authorized by the park.
9. Photographs can be taken at the entrance of the park, if you wish. Also, there are duly accredited photographers who, if you wish, can take pictures of you during your visit to the park. The sole purpose of these photographs is to serve as a souvenir for visitors. Unless expressly stated otherwise, these photographs will be destroyed at the end of the day, with no possibility of recovery. Please inquire at the park's ticket booths, at the information office or at the entrance of each facility about where you can view and purchase photographs. Under no circumstances will photographs be sold to persons other than or unrelated to those who appear in the photographs. If you have any doubts, comments or questions about this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Please note that the Park aims for the visitor to enjoy a thematic experience as full as possible, as well as to maintain the facilities in proper conditions of hygiene and cleanliness, so that the consumption of food and drink outside the areas provided for this purpose is not allowed. The restaurant terraces throughout the Park are for the exclusive use of customers who have purchased their food in any of the Park's gastronomic establishments.
11. Animals are not allowed (with the exception of guide dogs or medical alert dogs).
B) Safety standards
1. The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco is strictly prohibited to persons under 18 years of age.
2. For security reasons, the Park reserves the right to allow duly authorized personnel to inspect backpacks, handbags, bags or other types of luggage in the cases and within the limits established by law. Access with glass containers or cans is not allowed since they pose a risk to the safety of visitors.
3. It is essential that visitors to the Park be vigilant and careful with their personal belongings, as the Park is not responsible for the loss, theft, robbery or damage they may suffer during their stay in the Park.
4. Smoking is prohibited in the queuing areas, in the covered areas and, especially, in the children's area of the Park. In the event that any area is properly enabled for smokers, it will be expressly marked. The Park reserves the right to expel from the premises any person who, having been requested by the Park staff to comply with this rule, continues to violate it.
5. The use of remotely piloted aircraft is not permitted in the park.
6. The use of selfie sticks is prohibited in some of the facilities to ensure the safety of visitors. The Park reserves the right to expel from the Park any person who, having been requested by the Park staff to comply with this rule, continues to violate it.
7. It is strictly forbidden to access the areas reserved for Park personnel as well as the animal shelters except in those areas expressly indicated.
8. It is strictly forbidden to feed the animals except for those species that are expressly indicated and which may only be provided with specific food for them that can be purchased in the Park itself.
C) Ticket and voucher rules
1. The entrance fee or, as the case may be, the Park Voucher, is only refundable in the cases provided for by the applicable regulations.
2. The entrance ticket to the Park or, where appropriate, the corresponding Park Voucher, must be kept during the entire stay in the Park, and must be shown to Park and/or security personnel upon request. The Park reserves the right to expel from the enclosure to any person who, being in it, does not have the corresponding entrance ticket or, where appropriate, valid Voucher Parks.
3. If your ticket includes a free companion, he/she must enter at the same time as the ticket holder and on his/her first access to the venue.
4. Certain facilities, services, shows and/or pastimes within the park grounds are not included in the entrance fee. For more information, please ask at the information point at the entrance of the park or on the park's website.
D) Rules of coexistence
1. Out of politeness and respect for others, you are not allowed to jump the line or hold a place for other people in the line. Please respect and wait your turn.
2. In order for all our visitors to enjoy the facilities, at the end of the tour, they must leave the facility following the instructions of the staff, through the route established for this purpose. To use the facility again, the waiting lines must be respected.
3. Visitors must take care of their belongings at all times and it is strongly recommended that they do not leave them unattended. The park provides visitors with a locker service that can be hired upon arrival at the park. The park is not responsible, for reasons not attributable to the park, its facilities or its staff, for the deterioration or loss of the visitor's belongings that have not been deposited in the lockers.
4. The Park does not have a public address system to broadcast personal messages.
The park reserves the right of admission and expulsion from its facilities, without the visitors thus admitted or expelled having any right to compensation, to persons who seriously contravene the rules listed above.
Furthermore, and without prejudice to the above, in particular, the Park reserves the right to refuse admission to or expel from its facilities persons who seriously contravene the rules listed below or incur in the following situations:
1. Serious disturbance of order in the Park or in its facilities or the commission of any crime or misdemeanor in the same.
Failure to comply with the rules of use and safety of the facilities as well as the instructions given by the staff in this regard.
3. Failure to comply with safety rules for animals. Access to unauthorized areas and any kind of mistreatment of the fauna or flora of the Park will be grounds for expulsion.
4. Improper use of tickets or Bono Parques (including fraudulent, misleading or bad faith use by the holder and/or resale or forgery of the same). Only tickets purchased at authorized points of sale will be valid.
5. Bathing in fountains or water facilities not suitable for that purpose.
6. Committing acts of vandalism or causing damage to the facilities of the premises or to the belongings of its employees.
7. For behaviors that inconvenience or seriously affect the enjoyment of other visitors.
8. For leaving unattended minors and people with disabilities in their care, especially if they incur in the behaviors described in the preceding paragraphs.
9. Consumption, sale or distribution of any type of drug or narcotic substance within the park grounds. The park will immediately expel any person who violates this rule and will notify the authorities.